The Nebraska Statewide Arboretum provides several publications to its membership. The Seed and Leafings are quarterly publications that are a benefit of membership.
In addition, the GreatPlants Gardener is an annual publication highlighting the "GreatPlants for the Great Plains" program. It contains information about new releases, selections for Plants of the Year, and articles by the top garden writers of the Great Plains.
Nebraska Statewide Arboretum staff also write articles on a regular basis; some of which have been collected into digests organized by topic. Botanical Bits, Simply Trees, and In the Garden contain some of these articles.
In addition to the print publications, NSA staff also maintain a blog, Beneficial Landscapes.
List of Selected Publications
- 2013 GreatPlants Gardener
- 2012 GreatPlants Gardener
- In the Garden (current landscape-related articles)
- In the Garden & Botanical Bits (pdfs with previous articles)
- Articles by Bob Henrickson
- Landscaping Nebraska Style
- The Seed: Bringing Nature Home
- The Seed: Edible Landscapes
- The Seed: Mighty Oaks
- The Seed: Groundcovers
- Native Wildflowers & Grasses
- Native Woody Plants
- Recommended Species for the Eastern Great Plains
- Recommended Species for the Western Great Plains
- Oaks for Nebraska